24 dezembro, 2008

About Maxeen World

I started to think about this site in March of 2007, but the whole thing just came out in december 6th 2008. Well, Maxeen World wasn't Maxeen World all along. In the real beginning, it was Maxeen Brazil, or MxBr. It was supposed to be a brazillian fansite, to put together things in portuguese about Maxeen, since everything I found was in English and not everyone in Brazil understands English. This site was always updated with pictures, interviews, news and stuff. Then I decided to create some extra stuff, like exclusive wallpapers and icons to the visitors.
I will keep this site running even with the break-up. That's how much I love those guys.
See, even after some unknown problem in the server and after the break-up, Maxeen World comes back! With everything that hapenned in 2008, I decided this site should become global. That's why the name changed and that's why I write in two languages now. People from the whole world can visit and learn more about Maxeen. Like I said before, it won't stop!!

Special thanks to Blogger.com, Rg3.net and co.nr

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário