15 dezembro, 2008

About The Owner

Hi, my name is Bianca, I'm from Brazil. I'm 17 years old and just graduated in Highschool. In this page you guys will know a little more about me, the responsible for Maxeen World, former MxBr, and about my feeling when it comes to Maxeen.
I got to know this great band in november, 2006. When I saw the cover of Maxeen's 2003 debut, something told me "listen to this awesome music", and so I did. And then fell in love with this incredible band, this undescribeable music. Since then, Tom, Jay, Shannon and Robb became a huge part of my life. I know a lot of people who hear their music way before me, who saw at least one of their concerts, but seriously, it doesn't mean I can't dig the band this much just because I wasn't there in the real beginning. And Maxeen caught me in such an unexpected way, and I'll be eternally thankful for that.
When MxBr came around it just helped to show what real love can do. There were a few problems with the site, but I'm always trying to solve them and not to let those things stop my tribute to this amazing band.
When the band broke up I was devastaded. It felt like the whole world just fell apart. Then someday I decided: my local fansite should become a global one. That's why MxBr, now with over one year old, became Maxeen World. It's not an official site, but it came from a lot of work and from a lot of love too. And with a terrible English, of course. But it's better read something in bad English than in Portuguese, specially when it's a foreign lanuage to you. Hope you enjoy this page :)
Love, Bianca.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário